antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PSN Sale Thread
Quote:Top Nep

This is a good reminder that I have owned Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles for PS3 for like 5 years now and still haven't downloaded them.

I was hoping those stupid Playstation Move dildos would get cheaper, but I guess not...grrrr!
PSPlus Double Discount Sale until March 31st in Asian PSN.
20% Discount Voucher for US PSN

Watch the "MLB The Show 18 – Aaron Judge Studio Tour | PS4" video

Once you watch video, the code will be displayed under Quests.

Quote:This quest is open to 18+ w/ PSN account. Quest ends 3/31/2018 or until supplies last. Code valid in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Bolivia, Uruguay and Nicaragua. Expires 3/31/2018. Receive 20% off one transaction made at PlayStation™Store on PS4 or the online store ( Does not apply to transactions made at PlayStation™Store on PS Vita, or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PlayStation memberships, pre-orders, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on March 31st 2018. Voucher code is not redeemable for cash or credit and may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

You simply need to login to using your US account, watch the video, claim the prize, and you'll get the code.

Remember, there's still The Great Indoors Sale going on right now. You can get 20% off that.
Also, check your email, there is a 20% off PSN code that comes in a Playstation update that can be used for a single purchase, it expires at the end of the month.
Didn't get an email about the code, but I can confirm that the code from the MLB promotion works. Thanks Andy!
I also got the code from the MLB. Now maybeeeeee I'll finally buy that XCOM 2 from the PS Store.
I have until 27th to consider it.
The 20% PSN code is in the recent Playstation Weekly update email, you have to look at the email to see the code. The headline in the inbox does not say that there is a code.
^I really should activate "I want to receive marketing shiets from Sony" if I wanted those 20% off codes.