antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mazinger Z returns! New movie announced!
There is a Shadow Ninja (sound like a legit Ninja) in Naruto?!!!
^
It's been years since I last saw Naruto, it's the classmate who uses shadows. I think he had a spiky ponytail.
(09-04-2017, 02:28 PM)Vincent Wrote: There is a Shadow Ninja (sound like a legit Ninja) in Naruto?!!!

Yeah his name is Shikamaru 

His VA also worked as Yousuke Hanamura and was Orphen
Great Mazinger confirmed in Mazinger Z Inifinity
https://mazinger-z-jp.tumblr.com/
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

Dayum, I want to see this like, yesterday!
Spoilers from a redditor who has seen it:

Spoiler Show
Ten years after the end of the battle, Koji Kabuto has become a scientist, while Tetsuya Tsurugi works as a contractor for the military with Great Mazinger. Photon energy has become widespread, to the point the world is generally at peace.
However, the Texas Photon energy plant is attacked and Tetsuya, who was defending it, goes missing after battling what it looks like Baron Ashura's mech - in a sort of bizarre twist, all Great Mazinger weapons are authorized for use, yet when Tetsuya calls for Great Booster the request is denied to avoid excessive damage to the plant that is getting destroyed.
Six months earlier, Koji had discovered a massive giant robot of Mycenean origin under the site of the new Photon Research Institute, called Infinity and an autonomos artificial life form called Lisa inside it. There's a brief technobabble exposition about multiple universes, and discussion between Jun Honoo, who has married Tetsuya and is expecting a child from him, and Sayaka, who is considering breaking up with Koji due to their relationship not progressing.
Shortly after the attack in Texas, Count Blocken attacks Japan and Koji and the others, with the help of Lisa, manage to escape in time as an horde of Mycenean monsters seize the Institute.
The UN military launch a counterattack, with Koji present as PR, but are stopped when it turns out Infinity has been activated by none other than Dr. Hell, who is using Great Mazinger as a temporary activation key while he's looking for the real key, Lisa. Hell's plan is to bring Gorago, an event in which the entire Universe will be rebuilt from scratch thanks to the power of Infinity.
As the nations divide over what to do, Koji reflects on what he can do himself. After visiting Boss, now the owner of ramen shop, and talking more to Lisa, he decides to take action. Mazinger Z gets prepped for launch once again. Koji's plan is to use Lisa to send a purge signal to Infinity in order to release Great Mazinger, then destroy the giant Majin.
With the help of the others, Mazinger Z manages to get to the site after battling a lot of robots -  easily the best sequence of the movie - where he's confronted by Hell in his Great Marshal of Hell mech. Koji gets badly beaten up, but thanks to Shiro,now a mech pilot, Tetsuya is freed and both Mazinger severely cripple Hell.
That isn't enough though, because Hell has used his staff to store the backup data for the activation of Infinity and proceeds to do so. After a brief sequence showing a possible alternate reality, Lisa gives Mazinger Z the power of Infinity and Koji battles Hell once more.  
The battle seems to favor Hell until Lisa gather photon energy from all around the world, given by inhabitants of Earth by their own free will, and transfers it to Mazinger Z, who finally destroys Infinity with a Rocket Punch.
As things get back to normal, Lisa fades away, but Koji promises her they'll meet again in a previous sequence - it's implied that Lisa was Koji's daughter in one of the alternative realities - before losing consciousness.
Some time later, Sayaka visits Koji, who has regained consciousness, and he sort of proposes in front of everyone - technically speaking he says he wants to have a child and the two marry some time later, as a child resembling Lisa picks up a Mazinger Z toy.
Spoiler Show
So basically, "Infinity" is Toei's attempt of doing their own version of Shin Mazinger ZERO, which sort of explains why Dr. Hell is back when he was supposedly dead.
I also find Infinity's design unimpressive. It reminds me of that manga where there's this gigantic Dynamic Robo that requires to be piloted BY the Dynamic Robots themselves.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

(11-04-2017, 04:14 AM)ryoga316 Wrote:
Spoiler Show
So basically, "Infinity" is Toei's attempt of doing their own version of Shin Mazinger ZERO, which sort of explains why Dr. Hell is back when he was supposedly dead.
I also find Infinity's design unimpressive. It reminds me of that manga where there's this gigantic Dynamic Robo that requires to be piloted BY the Dynamic Robots themselves.

Spoiler Show
It's mentioned that Photon Energy breaks dimensional barriers the movie itself doesn't really give straight explanation on how Hell and his army exists it also ignores the only surviving TV Series enemy the Mikene leader Yami Ni Taioh not to mention how it ditches Grendizer in the process so I guess the Infinity movie is just another Mazinger film continuity just like the old 70's specials.

The movie just opens room for future SRW's games with classic Z/Great Smile