antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tekken Thread
Finished the game. Easier said then easier said.

Eddy is and always has been a cheap piece of shit, so I'm glad Chloe rekt him.
[Image: YDJSL7Q.jpg]
[Image: 5GtQlWi.jpg]
[Image: JZn0MBq.jpg]
[Image: WMQJWCH.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Is there any news of future DLC characters?
None other then Geese and Gouki.

Possibly at TGS, but most likely Harada will not reveal anything until after Howard is released. the last 2 are up in the air.

Yep. It is very easy.
Now, unless you plan on continuing playing for fun like us, there's no reason for you to keep the game since you've platinumed it. XD

Just like my friend, platinum = he's done with the game.
Yeah I mainly got it for the story. Going back to gamely tomorrow.

(09-12-2017, 09:50 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Seems we both has the same idea, except that Oggy learned actual Tekken juggle. XD

Actually when I had time to look up Akuma in practice, I just looked at the movelist for the most damaging tailspin and the input for the 3-hit string I see in Youtube Big Grin
I still can't get around the sluggy feel when using him it's like his body is filled with helium to aid his hopping or something... Or maybe just hot air judging from that ugly face. Eliza feels sluggy too maybe because of that hot bum but Gouki is worse.

Speaking of platinum, I'm glad I was pitted against noobs when I had to acquire the trophy for a tournament win cos I dislike tournaments. Due to not having control over who you gonna fight regardless of connection quality.
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Badass biker dude

Funk you, photobucket.
That was a funny one, Oggy! XD
Wow after watching it again, I realized he kinda looked like Knee when he raised his chin Big Grin
Funk you, photobucket.
sanjayzzz was very amused and satisfied when he beat me. XD

Trolling with balloon Akuma