antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
Yeah Eureka was on the ticket

and confirmed the reason was that i deployed her on Battle mode, my attacker Eureka is deployed there on a map and its giving me the same notification, same as all the other units that i was using there, like Renton, Mazinger and such

[Image: IOox3RQ.png]

Blaster Turn A Gundam its very very very broken lol, i believe that he is the better tank of the entire game, the thing don't die
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I will get my rainbow Ex ticket tomorrow so it looks like I've lost one login Sad
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Finally got Taiki Gurren Wing from conquest gacha. 300 tickets for Taiki Crossbone X3 then 75 tickets for Taiki Gurren Wing.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Looks like Wish got his wish Smile

Also, the arena SSR Crystal is available now.
I got a Shooter Tauburn C, which is something I didn't have, so I'm happy.

My SSR Crystal for the month went into the gaping maw of Taiki XAN's need to be level 75 to unlock abilities. It's at 70 now, so I might switch to something else next - getting 00 Raisers, Crystal Unicorns, and Harukaisers is way less likely than XANs, since that has a Defender variant which isn't a Taiki.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(4 hours ago)Wish Wrote: Finally got Taiki Gurren Wing from conquest gacha. 300 tickets for Taiki Crossbone X3 then 75 tickets for Taiki Gurren Wing.

Grats, Wish.
I've a Crossbone as well but don't have enough tickets to for Gurren Wing...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
oh thanks SRW, hummm i think Gurren Laggan it my only option for that crystal for now, but i'm not sure that he can beat 26b, i didn't saw a single team using him alone
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(38 minutes ago)Mai Wrote: oh thanks SRW, hummm i think Gurren Laggan it my only option for that crystal for now, but i'm not sure that he can beat 26b, i didn't saw a single team using him alone

You're welcome.
thebigb beat 26-B with Gurren and some core and buff units. I don't know the datails, other than that setup lets him use his special once in the first wave, twice in the second and 3 times on the third. He might need to be lv 80 for that strategy to work?
EDIT: Wrong Gurren Laggan :x